[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peyton Manning and Vick

Hunter@CS

I have Peyton and Vick and looking to trade for a #1 RB or #1WR. Would I be crazy trading Vick for Ryan Matthews? The guy who has Matthews is hurting at QB and has two other solid RBs. Or should I keep Vick in case Manning is sitting during fantasy playoffs?

And this may be crazy but Vick could put up bigger numbers than Manning because there is a 10 point bonus for going over 100 yards rushing, as well as 300 yards passing.

Manning for two #1's, and roll with Vick?

RB's

Addai

Charles

Forte

L.T.

WR's

A. Johnson

Colston

Floyd

S. Smith (Car)

Wallace

Edited by Hunter@CS

I'd pass on the trade. You wouldn't be upgrading your RB's all that much, and he doesn't have anything better to offer. MJD is down right now, if you think he's going to be better you could go after him, since his price should be low right now. I would think with the way that Charles and Forte are playing right now, Matthews wouldn't be much of an upgrade. I would see if you could upgrade your WR's instead. Maybe package Vick with a WR for a top teir WR.