[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Trade Avice - Please help

injera

Hi Everyone.

Was offered a trade which sounds great but it's almost 'too great' where I feel like I'm overlooking something.

In a PPR league I was offered:

Rashad Mendenhall, Steve Smith (Carolina) and Jason Witten

for

Ray Rice and Dustin Keller

(the rest of my team includes - Payton Manning, Joe Flacco, Cedric Benson, Arian Foster, Ladanain Tomlinson, Thomas Jones, Chad OchoCinco, Michael Crabtree, Demariyus Thomas, Dexter McCluster, Ryan Longwell). This league has a flex position and no defense.

I'm pretty stacked at RB and need some WR help. I view it at I'm taking a small step down in RB, getting a small step up in TE and getting a #2 WR. I know Smith isnt what he used to be mainly due to Carolina's qb issues.

Does this sound fair?? Or is Rice un-tradable? Is Smith no longer useful?? Should I make this trade????

I appreciate everyone's help.

Thanks!!

-ajb

I think Ray Rice is a big risk right now because of his injury. He is sure to miss this week and maybe more time. Keller seems to be Sanchez's go to guy. I also have a feeling that Steve Smith is going to be average the rest of the year with Clausen going through growing pains. I think I would explore getting a WR through other means.

Sry I should have been more clear.

I have Rice and Keller and am being offered Mendenhall, Smith and Witten

I'd probably take it if I were you. I'd check on Witten's injury, but if he is playing, he is a more reliable option than Witten still. I think Mendenhall's value will only increase when Big Ben comes back, and I have to believe Carolina gets it figure out to some extent soon and Steve Smith becomes relevant again.