[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick/Desean/Lynch for McNabb/Wallace/MJD? WHIR.

leibs2002

Vick/Desean/Lynch for McNabb/Wallace/MJD? Thoughts on this trade? Here is my current lineup (of applicable players). We start 2 QBs. We also start 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 RB/WR, etc.

QB: Vick, Cassel, Big Ben

RB: Turner, Charles, JStewart, Lynch, Snelling

WR: Randy Moss, DJax, Steve Smith (NYG), Johnny Knox

He seems reluctant to include McNabb and wants to include Palmer instead, or just remove Lynch/Wallace from the trade. I realize I'm downgrading at QB (potentially) and WR, but with Moss, Smith (NYG), Wallace, and Knox, I still think I'm above average in a 10 team league. Plus, my flex spot is now secure every week with Turner, Charles, and MJD on my team.

Thoughts? And what if it were Palmer instead of McNabb?

I think you are giving up too much even with McNabb in the deal. You 100% do not want it with Palmer.

Please help me out w/ feedback on my question below (involving a Rice/Keller for Smith/Mendenhall/Witten deal).

Thanks,

alex

Vick/Desean/Lynch for McNabb/Wallace/MJD? Thoughts on this trade? Here is my current lineup (of applicable players). We start 2 QBs. We also start 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 RB/WR, etc.

QB: Vick, Cassel, Big Ben

RB: Turner, Charles, JStewart, Lynch, Snelling

WR: Randy Moss, DJax, Steve Smith (NYG), Johnny Knox

He seems reluctant to include McNabb and wants to include Palmer instead, or just remove Lynch/Wallace from the trade. I realize I'm downgrading at QB (potentially) and WR, but with Moss, Smith (NYG), Wallace, and Knox, I still think I'm above average in a 10 team league. Plus, my flex spot is now secure every week with Turner, Charles, and MJD on my team.

Thoughts? And what if it were Palmer instead of McNabb?

Vick and D Jax are a corralation. With Vick in D jax is going to get more balls his way and score more.

I'm an MJD owner and I'm trying to have faith in him to have a breakout game soon... but so far he's not done anything note worthy....

the way I see it ur down grading 2 postions that r proforming well and upgrading a single RB who hasn't proformed well.

I agree ur giving up too much for MJD as he's preformed so far....

Vick and D Jax are a corralation. With Vick in D jax is going to get more balls his way and score more.

I'm an MJD owner and I'm trying to have faith in him to have a breakout game soon... but so far he's not done anything note worthy....

the way I see it ur down grading 2 postions that r proforming well and upgrading a single RB who hasn't proformed well.

I agree ur giving up too much for MJD as he's preformed so far....

I think my thought process with MJD is how he has performed thus far is below what I expect for the future, so I'm "buying low" and "selling high" on Vick/Desean. Vick and Desean have lit it up the last 2 games but they were against Detroit and Jacksonville, not exactly world beaters.

I think my thought process with MJD is how he has performed thus far is below what I expect for the future, so I'm "buying low" and "selling high" on Vick/Desean. Vick and Desean have lit it up the last 2 games but they were against Detroit and Jacksonville, not exactly world beaters.

Anyone else?