[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leon Washington, and my bad RB situation...

Metalhead316

First i want to ask, i remember all the hooplah around Leon and knew about his little issue he had to get fixed, but why isnt seattle making him the man up there...is Forsett really that good, im not seeing numbers from him much at all. Its just ashame because grabbing a Washigton would be huge for me.

In any case, i had to make a move for a QB and got myself Orton. But i had to get rid of Brandon Jackson which i dont feel its a loss, infact i feel im gonna do some damage with Orton, the dude just flings passes like theres no tomorrow.

But ive got Pierre Thomas, Hightower and lol ricky williams. Whats amazing is Ronnie brown hasnt gotten injured yet, id of expected that by now. But what also gets me is why Wells is the man over Hightower, all i ever see hightower do when he is the man is make highlights. Now maybe theres alot i dont know, i live in the Burgh and i dont watch Arizona all that much but Wells just does not seem to be as explosive as Hightower, ive just never seen it...it amazes me Hightower cant be the man there or id be ok at RB i feel.

In anycase...what do i do? I tried trading Hightower for Hillis...no go, and whats hilarious is Hillis will sit on this dudes bench all year, thats the kind of league im in.

Oh i also just aquired Maclin, so that will be decent. But heres what i have:

Orton/Palmer/Henn

Thomas/Hightower/Williams

Megatron/Maclin/Floyd/Murphy/Williams TB/Moore

Antonio Gates

Shonn Green is the one im thinking of...i bet since his pts arent that high yet i could snucker him from the dude with a Hightower, what do you guys think...or should i just hang onto what i have? I been doing alright surprisingly.

leon was a one week wonder... SD special teams is sturggling... 3 weeks and 3 kick/punt returns for td... and a few that almost went for a td....

Your roster seems solid to me greene looks like he's getting better week by week but if beanie goes down youll kick urself for trading away hightower....

personally i think you're fine hillis for hightower in a heartbeat... hightower for greene not so much...

good luck!

Yea thats the thing, i feel Wells is one hit away from being gone again so maybe youre right...just hanging onto Hightower. Its still early, im 2-1 in my main money league so perhaps that is where i should hang right now.

I tried hard for Hillis but the dude just rejected it, so i dont see that deal coming down the pike any time soon.

Ive gotta say i am glad i grabbed Louis Murphy, that dude seems to be putting up some solid numbers each week.

I'm an OSU fan and I loved watching Wells run... When he's healthy he has the moves and speed that Hightower doesn't.... On that same note Hightower is the bruiser for those 3rd and 3 or goal line plays.

I like Hightower and he's worth keeping even if he's splitting carries with Wells cause he'll be the one running it in on the goalline