[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I just got offered AJ in a trade - do I take it?

MTSuper7

I give up:

DeAngelo Williams

Jay Cutler

Donald Brown

I get:

Andre Johnson

Felix Jones

Matt Hasselbeck

Team is in my sig. Owner who made this offer is 0-3 and really hurting at RB with Mathews and Jerome Harrison as his top two RBs. I sure hope DeAngelo keeps sucking because I think this offer improves my team. It gives my Moss and AJ, Santana Moss at WR3 and Hakeem Nicks at Flex. I still start Forte and Pierre Thomas at RB and have both Barber and Felix for depth (hoping Felix emerges, but you never know).

Should I pull the trigger?

Yea man your WR core is now rediculous with the consensus top 2 at the position plus Santana Moss who at least in ppr I truly feel has an excellent chance at cracking into top 15 if not 12 WR this year. Also seeing as how its PPR Forte and PT both see a boost since they catch a number of passes compared to many other running backs (like dwilliy)

Edited by yolkix

I agree it helps your team. But I'd prefer to not give Cutler. He and Romo's schedule fit together very well for the year and he may end up better than Romo.

There's something to be said for not having to think about my QB each week. I've played the QB carousel before. I'd rather just plug in Romo and not have to think. They are pretty close IMO. I like Romo's playoff schedule better and that was the tipping point.