[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Blockbuster Deal in keeper league

kw_gullatt06

A guy offered me CJ for AJ and S-jax. I am in a 12 team standard scoring league and we keep 5 players with no limits. I kind of don't want to do it because he is real weak a wrs. Plus he is a rival and I want him to lose every game lol Would you guys pull the trigger?

My Team

QB: Rivers,Palmer

RB:Gore,s-jax,Foster,Brown.Lynch,M. Bush

WR: A.J.' Maclin Nicks, Crabtee, Thomas

TE: Davis

D: Pit

K: Crosby

His Team

QB: Schuab, Campbell

RB: CJ,Forte,PT Charles,

WR: Rice,Owens, Mass, Branch, Garcon, Edwards

TE: Shiancoe,

D: Rams

K: Feely

Ya it doesn't sound like a horrible idea, you would have potentially 3 of the top 10 RBs in the league. But with Nicks and Maclin as your WRS, I just don't think it makes up for it. You are already in good shape at RB, with Gore and Foster...the way things are shaping up ur flex is SJax which is damn good, then you start AJ and Nicks and you have a solid line up...

Give up AJ and now you have CJ, Gore, Foster, Nicks and Maclin.

Lineup 1: Gore, Foster, SJax, AJ, Nicks

Lineup 2: CJ, Gore, Foster, Nicks, Maclin.

It's a tough decsion, and nearly impossible to turn down a trade that lands u CJ2K, but you may be giving up too much here. If you can find a way to land a WR a little more reliable than Nicks potentially on the waiver wire, then maybe you do it.