[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice

85thatstright10

My Wr core is absolutely horrible. To give you an idea of how bad I'm starting two rookie WR in D. Thomas and M. Williams (TB). I have roddy white, garcon, just picked up lance moore. I have an offer on the table to give Foster and get Miles Austin.

League requirements/ scoring...QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, K, DEF...... .5 ppr 6 pt/ TDs...1pt/10 rush/rec. 3 pt. bonus @ 150yd 6pt. bonus @200 yd

Here's my lineup

QB-Vick, Cutler

RB-Foster, Charles, Mcfadden, Mathews, Hillis, Lynch

WR-Roddy White, Mike Williams, Garcon, D. Thomas, Moore

TE- Finley

Even though Foster is my only true workhorse who gets GL carries I kinda feel I need to strengthen my WR core. If Hillis pans out I don't see myself taking a big hit. Things I'm not sure of are Mcfadden, will he continue providing solid starts or will bush cut into the carries and receptions/GL opportunites? Hillis- is he for real or just a flash in the pan? Everytime I watched him he's making plays. Is he considered an RB2 and worthy of starting week in and week out?

Lot of questions but if you can help me out with your analysis that'd be helpful...

Honestly I dont think your WRs are that bad. I would not give up Foster unless it will land you DeSean Jackson or Miles Austin or another top 5 WR.

Can you sell high on McFadden or Hillis??

Please help me out and answer my trade question below (involving 2 potential trades LT for Kevin Walter OR Ray Rice for Steve Smith/Rashard Mendenhall)

I would do the trade for Austin. Austin and White would be a great 1-2 punch. I think Raiders really want McFadden to be the man because of past drafting. I was at the game last week and he looked pretty damn good but Bush on the otherhand was slow on the little carries he had. Charles will eventually get more carries so you have 3 quality RB's in my opinion.

Edited by Youre Going Down

Tough trade...like you said Foster is a true workhorse back that also catches passes. Tough to replace an almost guaranteed 20pts a week.

But since you need to start 3 WRs that makes WRs that much more valuable. You have a lot of depth at RB and 4 will be on your bench everyweek while you are starting only 1 consistent WR. I would lean toward pulling the trigger.

Good Luck!

TBH this is a really tough decision. Both Foster and Austin are studs. I think Foster has a little more upside, but a little more risk. If it were me I think I would rather have Austin on my roster.

Here are my thoughts. First, the Cowboys problems with punching the ball into the end may cause some headaches with Austin, but if they can figure out how to fix that problem, then Austin becomes maybe the best WR in the league in fantasy terms.

As far as Foster goes, he is a young back with only a few games under his belt and Gary Kubiak has been know to be very hard on his RBs. Look at Steve Slaton last year, he was widely considered a top-round pick and a couple fumbles later he found himself riding the pine. Not saying that this is going to happen with Foster, but history has shown that kubiak has a very short leash.