[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Schaub for Ryan Mathews PPR league

yolkix

Was offered Ryan Mathews for Schaub. Lost Ryan Grant and now Reggie bush so running backs look like this:

AP

Marion Barbarian

Reggie Bush

Ryan Torian

At QB I currently have cutler and schaub so am thinking that losing Schaub might not be as big of a deal with Cutler playing well. What do you guys think

I have Cutler on reserve which is the only reason I am considering moving Schaub. Beyond Cutler I dont have a QB rostered atm though

Who's available on waivers? You'll need a solid option for Cutler's bye and the possibility that he gets hurt.

Yea I guess my concern is my RB's are needless to say terrible due to injury and I feel like Mathews may be a good buy low canidate atm. He really only played one game that was fairly lack luster and then started off strong in his 2nd game before falling to injury. I feel like he still has a great chance to put up solid RB2 efforts and that with his team being 1-2 they are gonna be looking for him to provide a spark. I do have some questions on Cutler for the rest of the season as well but i also can say the same for Schaub since besides the one great game he hasnt looked so hot this season and AJ's injury could linger and be a factor in the Hou passing game.