[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MJD owners your opinion please

My team is in my signature...

My league is 1PPR, 20yrds passing, 10yrds reception, 6pt TD'd passing/receiving, bonuses for 100 receiving and 350 for passing

So I have not had much production from my RB core. I am thinking about trading MJD and want to know what you all did. There are a few teams in my league that could use him but few and far between. I already score well but just need another 5 points from MJD to be happy. for example MJD is projected on average to score 18-20+ points a week, which is a very good amount but i only see about 5-10MAX from him. If i could consistently bring in 11+ points I would be happy. I guess I am just rambling now about nothing important.

What have you guys done thus far?

I would say no to trading him. I took him in the 5th spot and thought I got a steal....I have to take the chance of keeping him bc his production can only increase. It is way too early to say goodbye...I was trying to move Tony Gonzo after 2 weeks and look what happened for me....

MJD and the offense will get it together.......He has an easy "against the run" defense schedule in the next two weeks and really for the remainder of the season...

Hold on to him...

The teams that he played prior to week three were not that difficult either. I dont believe that MJD is going to be horrible this year. I am just worried that A. he wont be consistent because of his team and knee problems. He ran the ball into the ground last year and i didnt consider the wear on him when i drafted him-I was too excited to get spot 3 which i wanted. and B. He doesnt need to produce much, i just need someone who can be a RB2 or low end RB1-but of course its MJD and i could still get a pretty good bang for my buck if i need to trade him.

Im trying to work a deal out where I dont have to trade MJD and looking to target Foster for D. Driver & Hightower or McFadden for S. Smith (CAR) from the same guy. Sounds willing but he really doesnt need help anywhere.

Just in case anyone was wondering this is his team but this is besides the point...

M. Schaub

A. Johnson, J. Maclin, J. Knox, P. Harvin

R. Mendenhall, J. Best, A. Foster, M. Barber, S. Slaton, D. McFadden

Z. Miller (Oak), B. Pettigrew

J. Scobee

Miami

So maybe he can use another WR now that I look at it... :wacko:

Edited by 561427

Honestly, I traded to get MJD. The reason that he isn't putting up numbers is because Garrard has been crappy so far this year and the defenses are keying up on the run. I can't say for sure if that will change, but JAX signed Trent Edwards to put a fire under Garrards ass. I think MJD can only get better and WILL get better...don't bail on him yet.