[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

desean jax and murphy for turner?

jrandall

I'm happy with my roster, but a team out there has nothing at wr, and pretty good backs, so I'm looking to make a trade.

He proposed Michael Turner for Desean Jackson and Louis Murphy. I think I would also ask for Snelling, what do you guys think?

My team:

QB: Vick, Palmer

RB: Chris Johnson, Peyton Hillis, Javid Best, Jerome Harrison, Mike Tolbert

WR: Miles Austin, Desean Jackson, Steve Smith (Car), Mike Wallace, Johnny Knox, Louis Murphy

TE: Dallas Clark

K: gould

D: Ravens

His team:

QB: Romo, Sanchez

RB: Turner, LeSean Mccoy, Arian Foster, Snellling

WR: Randy Moss, Crabtree, Sidney Rice

TE: Finley, Heath Miller

K: Jeff Reed, Bironas

D: Steelers, Eagles

12 man league, start 1 qb, 2 wr, 2 rb, 1 wr/rb, 1 te, 1 k, 1 d, 7 bench.

He does not want to give up foster, I already asked. Also, he is second in the standings right now (I'm first), so I obviously don't want to make him too good. We play Week 8, when Phil and ATL have their byes, so turner, desean, vick, etc all will not play that week.

What do you all think? Make the trade or just stick with what I have?

Whenever I make a trade I look forward to the playoff schedules of all players involved...Especially if you are currently in first place. Desean Jackson has Bears, Texans, and Cowboys. Michael Turner has Bucs, Panthers, Seahawks. Turner BY A LANDSLIDE has a better playoff match-up schedule. Seattle has been stout against the run so the championship could be rough for Turner, but he ought to help you get there.

Not necessarily the most important info for making a decision, but keep it in mind.

Don't think u should trade at all. Your team is solid but I dont see enough WR depth on your team to get a first round pick for just WRs. Getting rid of DJax and Murphy you leaving yourself with no WR depth and an iffy play each week with S.Smith.

But

I would offer a WR and a decent RB in return if you want him to bite. I doubt he will give up his #1 RB and leave himself looking at the waiver for a replacement. Offer Hillis or Best with Smith or Djax and he might go for it. And you would both improve your teams

Thanks all for your advice. I ended up offering desean, murphy, tolbert for turner, snelling, and he accepted.

I'm happy, I would rather have the depth at running back. And I figure with austin, smith, knox, and wallace (when big ben gets back), I shouldn't have trouble finding 2 receivers to start.