[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I Make Trades?

Alec

I have a pretty good ball club. I play in a money league, in which not many people know A WHOLE TON about the in and outs of fantasy football, so I had a pretty good draft.

QB

Peyton Manning

RB

Ray Rice

Arian Foster

Jahvid Best

Peyton Hillis

Brandon Jackson

WR

Reggie Wayne

Calvin Johnson

Steve Smith (CAR)

Jeremy Maclin

Malcom Floyd

TE

Antonio Gates

DEF

Eagles

-------

I am 2-1, (started Calvin, Jahvid, and Rice last week, who all tanked....). I am not in panic mode or anything, I just feel that I could maybe trade some depth to get some sure studs.

I was thinking going after Roddy White or Miles Austin or Frank Gore or someone. Maybe a 2 for 1 deal. Any thoughts on how I could maybe decrease some depth and add some sure point getters?

Thanks! :wacko:

To be honest bro, this is the best assembled team i've seen on this forum. I don't see why you should be trading!!!

Calvin = QB hurt, less value, dont know when he will break out or totally suck

Steve Smith = No QB, less value, dont know when he will break out or totally suck

My thinking is I have so much depth, but they're not "sure things".

You have a great looking team but outside of Wayne your WR's could use a guy like Roddy to put them over the top. I would put together like a Hillis and Steve Smith package and see if the Roddy White owner bites.

Good call. I am going to probably see if Brandon Jackson or Hillis have a break out game, hoping to trade one of them and maybe Steve Smith or Calvin for Roddy.

I would try and trade Hillis. Talk up how he did so well against the Raves tough defense. Throw in Smith and see if the White or Austin owner will bite. Or try and trade Calvin Johnson for one of them straight up.

I have a pretty good ball club. I play in a money league, in which not many people know A WHOLE TON about the in and outs of fantasy football, so I had a pretty good draft.

QB

Peyton Manning

RB

Ray Rice

Arian Foster

Jahvid Best

Peyton Hillis

Brandon Jackson

WR

Reggie Wayne

Calvin Johnson

Steve Smith (CAR)

Jeremy Maclin

Malcom Floyd

TE

Antonio Gates

DEF

Eagles

-------

I am 2-1, (started Calvin, Jahvid, and Rice last week, who all tanked....). I am not in panic mode or anything, I just feel that I could maybe trade some depth to get some sure studs.

I was thinking going after Roddy White or Miles Austin or Frank Gore or someone. Maybe a 2 for 1 deal. Any thoughts on how I could maybe decrease some depth and add some sure point getters?

Thanks! :wacko:

I like all three a lot (Roddy White or Miles Austin and Frank Gore) but their stock is to high now, ur best of to wait a few weeks....

buy low and sell high.......

I like all three a lot (Roddy White or Miles Austin and Frank Gore) but their stock is to high now, ur best of to wait a few weeks....

buy low and sell high.......

I am probably going to wait until next week. Austin is coming off of a poor play in Week 3, and he has a BYE this week. Hopefully, some of my guys can impress the Austin owner.