[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

what is vick worth?

Oneillkid85

standard scoring PPR league. QB WR WR RB RB W/R W/R/T

i have vick and cutler as my QBs

Talking trades with another manager.. Brandon Marshall for Vick?

Also have some talk about getting Thomas Jones along with Marshall but he is thinking about it. What are your thoughts? What is Vick actually worth right now?

I also have another trade proposal from another manager.

He gets Vick I get Calvin Johnson + (Louis Murphy or Dustin Keller).

Again im comfortable with Cutler as my QB but i'm just not sure what Vick is worth.

Vick is on a high right now. He is bound to come back down to earth. His career numbers do not look as good as his current season is going. This seems to be more of a mirage than a trend. Sell high. What does the rest of your roster look like?

QB : Cutler or Vick

WR: Desean Jackson

WR: Steve Smith (NYG)

RB: Ray Rice

RB: Joesph Addai

Flex: Devery Henderson

Flex: Ricky Williams

Flex: Cedric Benson

Bench: Garcon, Kenny Britt, Kenneth Darby(just picked up for jackson injury), Laurence Maroney

Update on Trade proposal #1

I give Vick and get Thomas Jones and Brandon Marshall

I would try to squeeze more value out of an RB than TJ. I think Charles will continue to put up better numbers as the season goes on, Vick will definitely be a top 3 QB.

If you are fine with Cutler then I would trade Vick now before he comes back to earth and Kolb gets his job back. They didnt trade McNabb to start Vick. It wont last and Philly fans are going to realize that they took McNabb for granted.

If you are fine with Cutler then I would trade Vick now before he comes back to earth and Kolb gets his job back. They didnt trade McNabb to start Vick. It wont last and Philly fans are going to realize that they took McNabb for granted.

only problem with your statement is that Vick is better than McNabb...