[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade

PurpleFevre

How are your WR's? Because if you're weak at WR I would stick with Flacco and trade for a WR. Also, how many RB's can you start? If you can start 3 (one at the flex) then I would be more hesitant to do it because you can then use 3 of the 4 you already have in rotation. And IF your league is PPR then that would make it even worse of a trade for you. Based on the information you've given, hell no.

I would have to agree with Chloroform. Hillis looks like the real deal and you might be able to find a better deal on a QB (Sanchez maybe?) than giving him away for a McNabb who looks to have a pedestrian year.

Flacco still has value, especially after this week, when their schedule calms down a little( Den,NE,Buf) so you could just plug and play someone for the bye week.

Also...even though Hillis looks to be in a time share again with Harrison back in the lineup I would look for him to start getting more touches especially if he plays well against Cincy. If the losses start to add up Mangini will have to take measures to save his job and I can see Hillis becoming a feature back.