[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i get j finley,,tampa mike williams give b marshall,celek

ttwarrior4

Current lineup

A rodgers

j addai or k darby: only have to start 1 rb

m floyd

b marshall

w welker

b celek

z miller

bench is eli manning, b scott, kuhn, v jackson, s rice, d bowe, naanee, snelling

I figure if i ever get to start rice or v jackson down the road i would be fine with starting either bowe or mike williams each week

it would be celek and b marshalls points vs j finley and best matchup of williams, bowe or s rice

I can only start 3 wr in this league , other spot is rb or te

I'd do it, Finley will by far outshine any TE that isn't named Antonio Gates. Marshall just came off a great game, and he will still have a couple of outbursts but won't continue to put up those same numbers. Pick up another solid WR off WW like Louis Murphy and you should be fine.

Since there is no running game in greenbay at the moment and rodgers went on a passing spree last week im expecting to see more of it untill one of the RBs steps up or they get someone in a deal. Marshall is coming off a great game last week but before that he was just ok if yer in ppr. I have Marshall on my team and Miami's passing game still scares me even after last week. Id say it would be a pretty fair trade straight across since Celek hasn't done anything and its not looking good for him. Id say do it.