[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Couple Quick trade questions

0-16 Again

Ok option #1:

I have Snelling and Mathews and another owner has Turner and Tolbert. He wants to trade staight up Tolbert for Snelling. I think Snelling is way more valuable but if Mathews goes down again I would have to start Snelling (very thin 14 team league).

Ok option #2:

Trade Mathews and Bowe for Turner and a schmuck WR

Ok option #3:

An owner drafted Brees in round 1 and P. Manning in round 2. I can offer in a trade Mathews and Eli for Peyton and Forsett. If the other owner said yes would you do it

non PPR and only start 1 QB

thanks for your advice

Edited by 0-16 Again

What's the other guy's roster?

Option 1: seems like a simple handcuff for handcuff swap to me. I'd do it. I'm curious as to why you think Snelling is more valuable than Tolbert.

Option 2: Do you really think he'd trade Turner and a throw-in WR for Mathews and Bowe? I wouldn't, nor would any other decent fantasy owner. You have to offer him something better than Bowe at WR to make him even consider downgrading to Mathews from Turner.

Option 3: If he spent a second round pick on Peyton after taking Brees in the first round(a silly strategy, imo), he's banking on getting more for him than Mathews, who hasn't shown much yet. I wouldn't make that trade, and he likely wouldn't either. If he said yes, however, I'd do that trade in a heartbeat.

I have Ben coming back fron suspension in week 6

Roster

QB

Eli

Ben

S. Hill

RB

Ray Rice

Mathews

Snelling

Blount

F. Taylor

Dixon

k. Williams

WR

Jennings

Maclin

Knox

Bowe

Henderson

TE

Gresham

Winslow

DEF

Cincy

Pitt

Kick

New Orleans

Baltimore

Edited by 0-16 Again

I think the most beneficial trades for you would be #2, followed closely by #3 (you would be lucky to get either of these), with #1 in a distant 3rd. True that Snelling has a higher roof than Tolbert, but that is equalized by Mathews' current gimpiness. Therefore i would look at #1 as an even trade.