[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Help

Tyler

Alright guys my team is in my sig. If Thomas cant go on Sunday then I'm left in a bit of a pickle. I'm going with Brown on Monday night for sure. Who would you go with:

S.Greene - Maybe he can finally do somthing.

M.Tolbert - Hope Mathews fumbles or aggravates his injury.

C.J.Spiller - Pray that he has a big play.

Not much left on the waiver wire either unless I pick up Betts/Ivory and roll with them.

Your thoughts?

Alright guys my team is in my sig. If Thomas cant go on Sunday then I'm left in a bit of a pickle. I'm going with Brown on Monday night for sure. Who would you go with:

S.Greene - Maybe he can finally do somthing.

M.Tolbert - Hope Mathews fumbles or aggravates his injury.

C.J.Spiller - Pray that he has a big play.

Not much left on the waiver wire either unless I pick up Betts/Ivory and roll with them.

Your thoughts?

Sadly Tolbert might be your best bet. Spiller hasn't done crap lately and LT pretty much took Greenes job. I feel for you, I'm in the same boat pretty much. :wacko:

Yeah I was pumped about this matchup hoping Thomas has a break out game. What are your options?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=333574

Starting Portis and Green-Ellis , cant decide on my third though. I could also toss in a WR but the only one I have available at the moment is Naanee. Think I'm gonna go Kuhn and hope he steals Jacksons job this week.

I might go Naanee actually. He has a really nice matchup this week playing Arizona.

1 point per 10 yds and 6 for a td rushing and receiving.

QB: Brees

RB:Portis

RB:Green-Ellis

WR/RB:Kuhn

WR: Ochocinco

WR: K Walter

TE: Dallas Clark

DEF: Texans

K: Bironas

My bench is:

Miles Austin-Bye

Santonio Holmes-Suspended

Shaincoe-Bye

Caddy Williams-Bye

C Palmer

Naanee

Tolbert

Chiefs D-Bye

What do you think?

Out of those options I think I'd take Naanee. Kuhn might get some goal line touchdowns and maybe even recieve the bulk of the carries but, it just doesnt seem like the Packers are too focused on the run. Naanee should be single covered against a bad Arizona defense. I could see him haveing a decent game.