[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR Hell - Pick 2

OCSkins

Right now I've got Megatron and Murphy in. They're the riskiest but I think these 2 have the most upside..

Buuuuut.....Jacoby can have a big game if Andre Johnson is out, and Nicks and Knox both have decent matchups, too.

I could actually start 3 of these WRs, but that would mean benching one of my RBs (MJD, Mendenhall, Hillis), which I'm not gonna do.

So which 2 would you roll the dice with? Thanks!

Edited by OCSkins

I think Jones isn't a real consideration unless A. Johnson is out...and I don't think he will be. I don't have a good feeling about Murphy...they have been targeting DHB a lot more, and McFadden is running all over everyone. Also, Gradkowski is not exactly an MVP candidate. I think it could be a shootout, but think you have better options. Knox hasn't really done enough yet to start over...

Megatron and Nicks.

Megatron is a stud, and the lions should actually be forced to use him this week expecting to be down by a lot vs. the Pack. They just don't usually target him as much as his talent should warrant. Seriously, just throw it up there 10-15 times a game...he'll come down with anything catchable. It's like the lions like to ride their bikes an hour to work when they have a Ferrari. This week though, I think they'll be forced to throw it to him.

Nicks is capable of going off (3 TDs week 1) and fairly consistent otherwise. Bears are pretty good vs. run. NYG can air it out pretty good/Manning is capable QB.

Just my thoughts, good luck.

Thanks TopGun. Totally agree about Megatron. But what do you think IF Andre Johnson doesn't play? You still like Nicks over Jacoby? I'm thinking the Texans have fewer options via the air (Walter, Foster) than the Giants (Smith, Manningham, Boss, Bradshaw).

Edited by OCSkins

I think Jones isn't a real consideration unless A. Johnson is out...and I don't think he will be. I don't have a good feeling about Murphy...they have been targeting DHB a lot more, and McFadden is running all over everyone. Also, Gradkowski is not exactly an MVP candidate. I think it could be a shootout, but think you have better options. Knox hasn't really done enough yet to start over...

Megatron and Nicks.

Megatron is a stud, and the lions should actually be forced to use him this week expecting to be down by a lot vs. the Pack. They just don't usually target him as much as his talent should warrant. Seriously, just throw it up there 10-15 times a game...he'll come down with anything catchable. It's like the lions like to ride their bikes an hour to work when they have a Ferrari. This week though, I think they'll be forced to throw it to him.

Nicks is capable of going off (3 TDs week 1) and fairly consistent otherwise. Bears are pretty good vs. run. NYG can air it out pretty good/Manning is capable QB.

Just my thoughts, good luck.

HAha.. I'm loving the "ride their bikes an hour to work when they have a ferrari quote"... but the more i think about it.. if I had a ferrari i'd only drive it when i go out.. daily commute would just tack on miles. right? ^^

Oh and.... I might be benching megatron this week.... I've got jennings and Welker in right now. ... then I gotta pick 2 between Megatron, Mathews and Deangelo.