[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rodgers or Vick....?

wrnmnro

What does the rest of your roster look like? If you try to cancel out his two WR's with Vick, do you have confidence that your roster can beat the rest of his roster? Vick and Rodgers are both going to put up big numbers, but if I had to pick one, Rodgers against DET sounds like a much better matchup than Vick against WAS. Both are studs and starting one over the other is probably going to be only a differece of a few points.

It's a tough one but i would lean toward Vick only because he can run and he will be running today. Skins have a pretty good secondary so I don't think he will be throwing TD's today but he will be running. Rodgers on the other hand might throw in the beginning until they get up on Det which shouldn't take long and then the Pack will run the ball as for Rodgers running he won't be doing any of that. So Vick to me has a gets the nod over Rodgers but not by a lot.

To be honest, I believe whoever you will play will give you close to the same results. I would go Rodgers just because you playing two eagles WR's. By the way, who the heck starts two receivers on the same team? I have Andre Johnson and Kevin Walter, but that's just in case Johnson gets hurt.

Please help me:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=333949

You guys are freaking nuts... One of these weeks Vick is going 9 for 27 with 98 yards and 3 picks and Rodgers will go for 400 and 3 ... and you'll feeel like a fool because you left Rodgers on the bench in favor of this extremely limited QB..

Vick is NOT elite...

Wow your dumb. The Redskins D is doing horrible this year. Y not start Vick. Go back and look at how he drops the balls into his receivers hands...thats nuts. His accuracy is ridiculous. Don't come back and say crap until you look at some of the balls thrown to Maclin and Jackson. Plus he is asking for the matchup this week. If Vick was playing the Bears, I would say to sit him.

His accuracy is ridiculous??? That's an absurd statement... He's played crap defenses.. and even though Washington is crap too.. always go with the elite player over a good player on a run... sorry.. this is not close and by the end of the season you'll feel like a fool having started Vick over Rodgers... You got Rodgers for a reason.

You guys are freaking nuts... One of these weeks Vick is going 9 for 27 with 98 yards and 3 picks and Rodgers will go for 400 and 3 ... and you'll feeel like a fool because you left Rodgers on the bench in favor of this extremely limited QB..

Vick is NOT elite...

People keep saying that and that POS keeps tearing it up. Sounds like a can't-lose choice.

Well.. to be fair... if Vick hadn't gotten hurt he would have had a nice day. But part of the issue with this guy is he's prone to injury because of how he plays. Rodgers had a poor day, in the end, by his standards, but I think he's an every week must-start..