[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

ParLawGod

I actually have three questions today (three different leagues, no-PPR) :wacko:

Fitz or Floyd or Smith (NY)?

Mendenhall/Rice/Hillis/Turner - need 2 :(yeah, I'm loaded in that league...it's a league where half the people didn't know what they were doing in live draft - still have good competition from 2 other owners though, so it's still fun). The fact that Rice IS playing today is making me second guess my current lineup of Turner/Hillis. Mendenhall is also playing BAL and Hillis has a good matchup (BUT Harrison is back). This one is messing with my head...

Ryan Mathews or Brandon Jackson? Think Mathews will have an impact today? Probably more than Brandon Jackson though...

Any advice? It would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by ParLawGod

Floyd-Chargers are throwing a ton, elite QB with a great matchup. Until Anderson proves his worth Fitz will be a touchy start...nothing to do with talent and all to do with QB

Hillis / Rice-Both are way more involved in the passing game than than the other two...if it is a non PPR then go with Mendy and Turner

Mathews-This is his week...great matchup and a week of rest.

CMP...

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=333855

Edited by The Ball Basher

Thanks! I decided to go with Mathews over Jackson (with Kuhn in the mix I just don't think he'll contribute much). I also put in Mendenhall over Hillis...after the realization that Harrison is back (and I really don't trust ANY Cleveland player on my fantasy rosters at present) it seemed like the best way to go.

Thanks again!!!