[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brandon Marshall for Piere Thomas?

mrf10

I have been offered a trade. Guy offered my peirre thomas for brandon marshall. .I really need another rb. here is my team

Tom Brady

Ray Rice

John Kuhn

Brandon Marshall

Donald Driver

Louis Murphy

Tony Gonzolaz

Falcons

Matt Prater

Bench

Vince Young

CJ Spiller

LaGarette Blount

Demaryus Thomas

Mario Manningham

Kellen Winslow

If you go off the projected rankings for the rest of the season that i saw on this site, it would be the #5 ranked wr for the #8 ranked rb..What do you guys think based on my team? I wouldnt do it until after the monday night game as im playing marshall ...also i play this guy next week and marshall would be on a bye. Its the only time im scheduled to play him this year. Oh yeah its a PPR league

Edited by mrf10

I guess I'm not sold on Pierre Thomas. New Orleans' offense is really frustrating, as the only sure thing is Brees. There is no consistency otherwise. One week it's Lance Moore, the next Devery Henderson, then Jeremy Shockey. I actually think Pierre Thomas as the #8 RB going forward is a little high. Reggie Bush will be back somewhere near the Saints' bye week, meaning yet another mouth to feed. Sean Payton doesn't really give Thomas a chance to get it going on the ground. Then there's the whole ankle injury. Is Thomas really going to be back next week? I don't see a reason to make this trade. Marshall is an elite talent, and he's the focal point of Miami's passing game. His future stock seems a lot safer.

i agree i like marshall better than thomas but i feel like i desperately need another solid rb. rice and kuhn got me a total of 5 pts combined this week. i still feel like i would have ok wr's if i lost marshall.... or do you think i should just hold off and hope blount comes through for me? what to do, what to do???