[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need trade advice for a potential blockbuster

injendsm

My money league is a 2QB PPR league. I've been in good shape at the QB position thus far this season but injuries to Best & Matthews, along with inconsistent play from Benson have hurt my team. My QB's are Ryan, Orton, Schaub & Freeman. Schaub has had one great game, a couple solid games and a stinker in the first week. However, I think I can still get some value from his name.

There is a guy who was using Vick & McNabb as his 2 QB's. He drafted Kolb but dropped him in favor of Vick after the first week and Kolb has since been picked up by another team. This same guy tried to get Schaub from me earlier in the season so I know he's interested. Since Vick went down with a rib injury today, this guy now needs some help at the QB position (his lone backup is Henne). I'm considering an offer of Schaub & Santonio Holmes for Arian Foster & Roddy White. I think my team is well off enough at QB (Orton and Ryan have produced quite a bit) & adding Foster & White to my lineup would only help my team's chances come playoff time.

Should I offer the trade? I think it's a fair proposition and there's no telling how long I'll be able to get value for Schaub. Thanks for any insight. Link your thread and I'll respond.

Edited by injendsm

Unless this guy is on drugs, there is no way he is gonna do this deal. Foster and White are likely both top 3 at their position, you'd have to offer a helluva lot more than Schaub and Santonio Holmes for them.

What about Schaub & Matthews for Foster?

Edited by injendsm

Sorry man but, I doupt he's going to give up both A.Foster or R.White they are two of the best at their positions right now and your not really offering anything that would make him even consider it.

Understandable. I figured it'd be a long shot but possible simply because he's losing Vick for at least a little while. He's pretty stacked at WR (usually starts Welker & Marshall) & in good shape at RB which is why I thought it may be worth offering. Would Schaub for Foster be fair or would I need to offer someone in addition to Schaub?