[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I HATE YOU BEANIE WELLS!

TheDankness

well i thought that was a pretty catchy title, anyways this dreadful week leads me to 2-3, time to wheel and deal a bit to improve my team.

where can i make some improvements? where should i be patient? im about sick of dez bryant aswell.

QB- Mark Sanchez, Josh Freeman (Im one of those kevin kolb people -_-)

RBS- Cedric Benson, Beanie Wells, Lesean McCoy, Ryan Torain, John Kuhn

WR- Andre Johnson, Austin Miles, Dez Bryant, Demaryius Thomas, Santonio Holmes

TE- BRENT EFFIN CELEK

K- Matt Bryant

D/St- Chicaco Bears & Vikings

all suggestions appreciated, and i help back.

thank you!

you look pretty stacked at WR, maybe try to upgrade RB using some WR depth. I think Sanchez is only gonna get better now that Santonio Holmes is coming back.

You should keep in mind that A. johnson was hurt last week. you need to keep an eye on his injury.

you look pretty stacked at WR, maybe try to upgrade RB using some WR depth. I think Sanchez is only gonna get better now that Santonio Holmes is coming back.

You should keep in mind that A. johnson was hurt last week. you need to keep an eye on his injury.

yeah, but all 3 of my rbs are in a good position to do well(besides beanie, who is in that timeshare) but i just dont know who i could go after...

yeah, but all 3 of my rbs are in a good position to do well(besides beanie, who is in that timeshare) but i just dont know who i could go after...

Your 2-3 already? How that happen? You start in preseason ? :wacko:

McCoy is also said to have injured ribs and could miss time so you may be hurting at RB more than you think. I would look to deal a WR to help your RB position.

Edited by Armagdn

in my league, we have 3 double-header weeks, in which we play two teams in that week..

the thing is, i dont want to deal AJ or Miles Austin unless ill really get something good back, and the other recievers i have im not really sure what theyre worth..

I see a few WW pickups on your team. I would say DONT get caught up in the the "so and so is hurt...big break for this guy" until you do your research and not just read what all others think and say about the individual. Lots of hype can be dangerous.

Trust YOUR noggin and you'll be fine. You look like you have made some decent choices.