[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I drop someone for Torain?

LAMBO_BREEZY

Do I drop someone to pick up Torain from waivers? If so who and why?

10 person non-ppr H2H league

start: 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1RB/WR, 1TE

scoring 1pt per 25 yrds pass, 4 pts per pass td, 1 pt for 10yards rush/rec, 6 pts for rush/rec td

QB:

Rivers

Cutler

RB

Turner

Jason Snelling

Ryan Mathews

Jonathon Stewart

Felix Jones

BenJarvus Green-Ellis

WR

Steve Smith (NYG)

Reggie Wayne

Santonio Holmes

Mike Wallace

TE

Jason Witten

Zach Miller (OAK)

Drop felix jones... I am a Cowboys fan and have been my whole life, but Barber is feature back there cause Jones hasn't impressed this year. Go to NFL.com and watch the Tolbert TD when he ran over Eagles DB Quentin Michael.

He literally ran the dude over like nothin. Also Shanahan seems to REALLY like the guy! That's good news.

Is the Washington Redskins...Their line is not that great and they have a tougher schedule down the stretch. CAUTION: INJURY WILL OCCUR. I grabbed him to use if i needed a plug in but think I will be able to bait someone on him and trade him.

Don't give up on Felix just yet!

From rotoworld:

The Cowboys' owner, coaching staff, and scouts have "unanimously" agreed that Felix Jones needs to touch the ball more going forward.

"I really look for you to see a lot more of Felix Jones," owner Jerry Jones emphasized. The Cowboys attribute Jones' minor role in the first three games to "circumstance," but that's going to change. This is a move we have seen coming. The offense simply moves too slowly with Marion Barber in the game. Tashard Choice is worth a waiver addition as well since Jones hasn't shown the ability to shoulder the load. Oct. 5 - 1:46 pm et

Source: dallascowboys.com