[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice

monster2333

Since I have Marshawn and Fred Jackson on my roster, today was a good day for me. However, I'm 0-4 and feel I need to do something to switch up my team. The Brady/Romo in my league needs RBs, so I'm thinking of offering up DeAngelo and Fred Jackson for Brady and Moreno. His other RBs are Charles, M. Bush, Cadillac, J. Harrison & L. Betts.

DeAngelo's been a major disappointment so far, but his schedule looks great. Fred Jackson could be the man now that Lynch is gone (I think Spiller is a 3rd down/change of pace guy this year).

Another thing about this deal is that would leave me in a tough spot this week. Moreno and Thomas are both questionable, Lynch is on a bye. Worst case, I could play Ivory if Thomas doesn't go and take a chance on Felix.

Part of me says stand pat for another week, but it's tough to do when you're 0-4 and the division leader (the other guy in this possible trade) is 4-0. Thoughts, advice, comments, insults welcomed...

OK, deal is Flacco & DeAngelo for Brady & Caddy. Would you do it?

I'd rather have Flacco/DeAngelo in that deal. Without Moss, Brady has less value and Caddy is basically droppable at this point in my opinion..

The Pats will still have a pretty decent offense, but will lack any explosiveness or big play ability with Moss. This also hurts Welker, which in turn hurts Brady....