[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which trade is better?

injera

I'm pretty stacked at RB and pretty weak at WR in a PPR league I am in.

I've been offered 2 trade this week and am debating which one is the better move.

1 - I trade LT for Mark Clayton

2 - I trade Michael Crabtree, Cedric Benson and Bernard Scott for Greg Jennings.

(Edit) I have also just been offered a 3rd trade. I give up LT I get Santana Moss

My roster is currently:

Payton Manning

Arian Foster, Cedric Benson, LT, Rashard Mendenhall, Bernard Scott, Thomas Jones

MIchael Crabtree, Chad Ochocinco, Steve Smith (Car), Dexter McCluster, Vincent Jackson, Demariyus Thomas

Dustin Keller

Matt Bryant

(no defense in this league)

Trade 1 has potential since the Jets are going to try and limit LT and get Shonn Greene more action. LT is certainly #1 but i assume he will be getting less and less carries each week, especially as the Jets get closer to a playoff spot. However, Mark Clayton is Mark Clayton. He is having a good year but he is still Mark Clayton who has a history of not doing much.

Trade 2 could work. I dont really NEED Benson since I have Foster, Mendenhall and LT (and Jones should continue to be a decent bye week replacement). Jennings is usually good for 12-15 points even though his numbers are a bit off this year.

Or should I just leave the team I have and not make a trade just for the sake of making a trade. I'm 3-1 and the point leader (by 60 points) right now, maybe I shouldnt mess with a good thing??

Edited by injera

I think LT can get you someone better than Clayton, I'd aim higher if I were you.

the second trade I like alot based on your roster, but you need him to throw in one of his rb's, 3 for 1 trades usually never get accepted.