[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade to improve injury/old QB play

cbwv

12 team, performance with bonus, no ppr

I need to improve my qb situation. I Like the schedule play of both Kolb/Mcnabb until week 8, then get Vick back in there after he returns. Because of LT's play in NY and my pick up of Torrain, think Greene is expendable, (the guy wants him and a WR). So S. Rice was added, Since the Moss trade is done Rice is also expendable (and I don't think he is returning this year!)

The trade would consist of:

getting: Kolb/M. Barber (I like the RB play at the end of the season, cake schedule)

giving: Greene/S. Rice

My roster:

D McNabb

M Vick ®

A Peterson

J Charles

S Greene ®

R Torain (P)

A Collie

J Maclin

R White

M Floyd ®

S Rice (P)

J Finley

T Moeaki ®

Good, bad or indifferent? Thanks in advance

I think it's fine for you and a fair deal...obviously the larger question is around the long term management of your team...you give up Green who should have a nice career ahead of him and Rice who will likely bounce back very good next year for Barber who's value drops each year and Kolb who's very much a question mark at this point.

If you are comfortable with the short term game at the long term expense (assuming this is keeper/dynasty) then pull the trigger

WashD