[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which One to Keep the Rest of the Season?

RP

Is neither an option? Why do you need to drop one?

If you had to (imho doubtful), I think Smith (NYG) will be a steadier point producer, but Colston can just go off on any given week. Also, NYG have nice soft schedule vs. pass, but NOS have 1 of the most difficult vs. pass. Also, it's looking more and more like Nicks is WR#1 in NY.

Tough one, but if I "had" to...I would keep Smith I guess if you are solid everywhere, and Colston if you are super strong. 1st choice is drop neither though.

FWIW I have Smith and Colston in an 8 team league and I just dropped Colston for an unproven Ben Tate. In 8 team leagues you need people who PRODUCE NOW. Colston has yet to catch a TD or eclipse 100 yards in 4 games. Even if he goes off next week, so what? Is it worth it to have a bunch of bad games for one week of glory? I'll let someone else deal with that problem.

I'm in an 8-team league, and someone dropped Mike Wallace. I have #1 Waiver priority and I want him. My current WR are Collie, Marshall, Colston and Smith. I can't decide between Smith and Colston to drop.