[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interesting trade talk, opinions?

I was throwing around names in a trade with my buddy in my league...We are both interested in this trade but we both don't know exactly how we feel about it yet in full...I need some opinions as well.

I trade MY-

Schaub

Vick

Donald Driver

Tony Gonzo

Fred Jackson

for HIS

Rivers

Matt Hassleback

Anquan Boldin

Javid Best

and 1 extra waiver wire move ( we only get 5 for the season).

Its a 2 Quarterback league, 6 pts all TD's, 20 yards a pt per passing yard, 15 receiving yards per pt, 10 rushing yards pet pt, 1 PPR. It's a 2 QB league, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF.

My team looks like this-

Rodgers

Schaub

Roddy White

Donald Driver

Hakeem Nicks

Ray Rice

Pierre Thomas

Dustin Keller

David Akers

Jets Defense

Bnch:

Mike Vick

Reggie Bush

Marshawn Lynch

Fred Jackson

Jabar Gaffney

Mike Thomas

Sidney Rice

Tony Gonzo

Thoughts?

Alright so you have Dustin Keller so you don't "really" need Tony G, I like Keller a lot and he'll have some down weeks but for a TE he gets a lot of targets and there is no denying his talent.

Jahvid Best I like a little better than Fred Jackson, even with the recent trade. I liked best from college time and I just think hes a dynamic playmaker, hopefully he can stay healthy. Jackson shouldn't be bad but Buffalo is such a mess.

Driver and Boldin are close but I like Boldin better. Driver has hit the endzone more consistently but Boldin just has to be the target in baltimore. I think you could argue either way on this one but I like Bolding better.

So so far i like your deal it gets down to QBs

Schaub and Vick for Rivers and Hassleback. I hate Vick for what he did with the dogfighting and I personally refuse to own him but if he can keep the starters job in Philly he's a huge asset in fantasy. Hassleback is useless in my mind but since you have Rodgers you don't need em. You;re league also is heavier than standard in weight towards QBs (20 instead of 25 yards, 6 pts instead of 4) so you definately want to keep a premium there,

How many teams are in your league?

Your team looks good either way but I'd probably do the deal, depends highly on how you view Vick though I think.

Thank you for the response...

Its a 10 man league and I'm first place at 4-0. I ended up with 2 of the top 3 picks in the supplemental draft this past tuesday due to trades I made earlier this season which involved players and picks. So through the draft I picked Vick and Keller. I took Vick on the basis of trading him really. I do like this trade for me as it does improve my starters all around. He is a bit skeptical and I'm wondering what Id have to do to get it done.

I'm hoping Keller will continue to be a key player at the TE position and not fall off..

I do like Driver, but Boldin is having a better season and has more upside.

I like Javid more then Jackson so that helps a weak position for me.

Rivers is killing it right now, will he continue? I'm hoping Rivers/Rodgers will be my 2 headed monster and keep performing huge throughout the season. Schaub scares me at times and Vick does as well.