[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To WW or not to WW?

TopGun

I'd like to pick up a RB and a WR off the WW, but I'm not sure if I should. IMO my team is really strong. Who can I afford to drop (if any) and who to pick up?

Colston and Wells seem to be the obvious ones if any. Clayton is also a consideration, but he seems very consistent so far. Do I keep the bigger names hoping they turn around, or take a flier on a player that could have a huge season? Chances are I will barely if at all play any of the players in question unless they do end up having a huge season (and bye weeks w/ the WRs). I'm desperately trying to get some 2-1 upgrade trades going too, but no luck so far.

WW options (BJGE, Lynch, Torain, F. Jackson, Spiller...B. Lloyd)

My Team...(non-ppr, 10 team league, start 1 QB (4pt TD), 2 RB, 3WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF)

QB: Rivers, Vick

RB: MJD, McCoy, P. Thomas, Wells

WR: Wayne, Megatron, Fitz, Colston, Clayton

TE: Gates, Keller

K: M. Bryant

DEF: SDC

Thanks,

-TG

It sounds crazy but I like to take chances, have fun with this stuff. In non-PPR I would drop Clayton for B. Lloyd.

Clayton, in non-PPR, isn't quite the force.... Lloyd is flat ballin' and I think there's enough passes flying in Denver to sustain it. Lloyd is never double-teamed and is big in the end zone.

You have Wayne and Megatron both off in Week 7. You would start Fitz, Colston, and Lloyd that week.

It sounds crazy but I like to take chances, have fun with this stuff. In non-PPR I would drop Clayton for B. Lloyd.

Clayton, in non-PPR, isn't quite the force.... Lloyd is flat ballin' and I think there's enough passes flying in Denver to sustain it. Lloyd is never double-teamed and is big in the end zone.

You have Wayne and Megatron both off in Week 7. You would start Fitz, Colston, and Lloyd that week.

Ya, I guess I didn't even really consider that one. Clayton has just been so consistent. I like to take chances too. Probably pretty rare that I would ever play Clayton over one of my other starters, but Lloyd could be a possibility if he keeps on his tear.

Ya, I guess I didn't even really consider that one. Clayton has just been so consistent. I like to take chances too. Probably pretty rare that I would ever play Clayton over one of my other starters, but Lloyd could be a possibility if he keeps on his tear.

The scary part is, some are actually dropping Fitz for guys like Lloyd.... in non-PPR. :wacko: