[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Proposal

bdog1321

Would you do this trade?

I'm giving Favre and Tate for Jacoby Jones and Tony Romo.

The rest of my team (20 man yahoo league) is:

QB: Brett Favre, Max Hall (lol)

RB: MJD, Barber, Ricky Williams

WR: DJax, Reggie Wayne, Tate, Sidney Rice

TE: Celek

K: Buehler

D/ST: Chiefs

PPR. Return yards/tds count. 6 pts per td. 25 yards per pt for qb.

Edited by bdog1321

bdog1321,

For no other reason that I think Romo trumps Favre in terms of QB productivity, I'd do it. You don't know what Favre is going to be like even with the addition of Moss. He's still old. He still has ailments each week. His O-line doesn't give him a lot of time. I like Romo for the simple fact that the DAL offense has too many weapons for him to use to NOT be successful throughout the course of the season. Romo has Austin, Witten, Bryant and Williams and then Jones out of the backfield. Just wait until Moss starts pouting, stops running routes, and Harvin gets more migraines. Then all Favre has to throw to is Shiancoe.

bdog1321,

For no other reason that I think Romo trumps Favre in terms of QB productivity, I'd do it. You don't know what Favre is going to be like even with the addition of Moss. He's still old. He still has ailments each week. His O-line doesn't give him a lot of time. I like Romo for the simple fact that the DAL offense has too many weapons for him to use to NOT be successful throughout the course of the season. Romo has Austin, Witten, Bryant and Williams and then Jones out of the backfield. Just wait until Moss starts pouting, stops running routes, and Harvin gets more migraines. Then all Favre has to throw to is Shiancoe.