[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start and sit em'

troy_21

Alright chaps, here is my team in a 12 team league where you can play 1 QB, 2 HB'S, 3 WR'S, 1 TE, 1 D, 1 K

QB- Favre, McNabb, Kolb and I can get shaun hill if I want (free agent)

RB- Adrian Peterson, Shoon Greene, C.J. Spiller, Marion Barber

WR- Rodney White, Miles Austin, Larry FitzGerald, Braylon Edwards and Vincent Jackson

TE- Vernon Davis

K- Matt Bryant

D- Da Bears

Who Do I start for my QB? I am thinking Kolb this week..

Who do I start for my HB 2 behind Peterson? I am thinking C.J. spiller but they announced that Fred is going to get the start I guess.

Is there any reason for me to not always start white, austin, fitz (unless jackson comes back) every week?

Pretty confident in my choices, just looking for opinions.

P.S. I could trade Miles Austin and Spiller for Javhid best and undisclosed very mediocre reciever (I am thinking no for sure because spiller has potential while best has a injury history)

Thanks

i was actually suprised how similar your team is to mine...but i like your picks.

i would consider favre this week even though hes playing the jets defense, he has randy moss now and they both might be amped...

To be honest, unless you are in a team less than a 12 team league, I would be amazed if many people had the same wr core I had. I am still in shock as to how I pulled off some of the trades I did. It feels good to be on top of the free agents : )

To be honest, unless you are in a team less than a 12 team league, I would be amazed if many people had the same wr core I had. I am still in shock as to how I pulled off some of the trades I did. It feels good to be on top of the free agents : )

yeah thats pretty solid, vjax is garbage you should release him because from the looks of it hes not going to play this year..

yeah thats pretty solid, vjax is garbage you should release him because from the looks of it hes not going to play this year..

I have held onto him this long, it would be dumb to dump him now. There is a small chance he is going to the Pats and if he does, imagine the value I could get for him if he performs.

I doubt he would go to the Pats. The money that he wants is ridiculous and all the other teams turned down his demands. Why would the Pats pick up VJax when they could have just resigned Randy Moss who is by far the better player and actually wanted to play for NE, and has already been in their system for 4 years.

I would start Favre. The Vikings are definitely going to test the chemistry between Moss and Favre. Moss dominated Revis 2 weeks ago or whenever they played the Jets, and even if Revis does shut him down, Harvin will be back at his slot position where he shines. Whether or not Moss makes big plays doesn't really matter because his presence will open up the field for everyone else, Harvin, Shiancoe, and AP.

You could definitely use help at your RB 2. If you could trade Fitz high I would because I like his situation the least out of any top receiver. Maybe package him and Greene or Spiller.