[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's better for the rest of season (Lynch, Torain, BJGE, F. Jackson)?

TopGun

Who's better for the rest of season (Lynch, Torain, BJGE, F. Jackson)?

non-ppr

Who is likely to get the most touches/do the best for the rest of the season?

BJGE on a high scoring offense, but in a RBBC currently, and when F. Taylor gets back, maybe even less touches. He did look good to me though from what I saw of him. Pats have a good o-line too.

Torain on a not as good offense, but also looked good from what I saw of him. Another RBBC with Williams just re-signed, and Portis in the mix when he gets healthy again.

Lynch...hard to say just yet. He could end up with the most touches, but on a worse team (harder to run out the clock when playing from behind) and a worse o-line. SEA does have a juicy schedule vs. rush though.

F. Jackson...I don't know too much about him, but I heard he had a very nice 2009. He might have quite a few touches as well...at least until Spiller integrated more into the offense. So, his touches I'm expecting to gradually go down to Spiller, while Lynch should eat more and more from Forsett.

What do we think? I can possibly pick up some combination of these RBs in most of my leagues.