[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start and sit em'

troy_21

In a 12 team league

1 QB: Brett Favre, Donavan McNabb, Kevin Kolb, and I could pick up Shaun HIll..

Leaning towards Favre now, Kolb second choice, Hill third and McNabb fourth

2 HB: Adrian Peterson, Marion Barber, C.J. Spiller and Shonne Greene.

AP obviously, then I am just torn on the second one. I am trying to package all 3 backs and a wr (Braylon Edwards) for an upgrade possibly.

Here is my outlook on the situation. Barber is the goal line back and getting the bulk of the carries, but you never sticking know with the Cowboys with Jones there and a pass first offense. C.J. could be great, but if Fred Jackson shoves it early and often, C.J. will be finding some pine. Greene had 22 carries last week behind L.T. Due to a blowout over buffalo. But I am thinking he will not get those carries and the jets may try to prove a point with Holmes returning and to prove a point passing.

3 WR: Rodney White, Miles Austin, Larry FitzGerald, Braylon Edwards, Vincent Jackson (N/A to play as of now(and probably never will be))

Any reason to not go with the three big name receivers? (White, Austin, Fitz)