[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

EVERY week Schaub is projected above Orton

brg88tx

and i have been playing Schaub only to see Orton outperform him. Again this week Orton is lower than Schaub, mainly because Baltimore is the best in the NFL against the pass, so......

should i play Schaub or Orton in week 5? Thanks

Well, you already answered your own question with Orton playing Baltimore, but I think with Schaub, the experts are expecting that they won't continue to be a run-first team all season long (they're just establishing a running game that's been absent), but at some point, I would expect the guy who was the top scoring QB in fantasy last year to start lighting it up again.

Yes Orton has been awesome this year, and has had enough good performances to warrant starter consideration, but when you have one of the top QBs like you do in Schaub, then it's a case where he's likely to go off as soon as you decide to sit him... I wouldn't want to be that guy to leave Schaub blowing up on my bench, unless he really continues to struggle.

Glad i'm not the only one with this problem, if it wasn't for Foster and Best explosions i'd be 0-4 instead of 4-0.

I've been starting Schaub over Orton every week so far and i will this week because Schaub plays the Giants and i get to watch the game.

Plus Orton's numbers have to be down this week playing the Ravens.

I even made this thread asking if i should trade either of them, i still haven't this week my opponent has a benched Cutlet, should make it easier to win now.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...099&hl=pdog

Edited by pdog