[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trading away Forte for a WR

alanwrench

OK so I have multiple offers for Forte (guess the guys in my league like to buy low) It is a 12 team PPR redraft league. Must start 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 1 K and 1 D.

Here are the offers:

Brandon Lloyd for Forte

Steve Smith NYG for Forte

Santonio Holmes for Forte

I am trying to get the guy who has LLoyd to up his ante with Hakim Nicks.

Here is the rest of my roster....ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!

Ryan

Palmer

Arian Foster

J. Best

Forte

Slaton

M. Morris

AJ

Bowe

Gaffney

Manningham

E. Bennet

Edelmen

Shaincoe

B. Watson

Vinitieri

Chicago D

Dear god, at this point I just want rid of Forte at any costs. I will sub in anyone to start in Forte's place as his O-line is just wretched to say the least. If someone in my league offered Steve Smith for Forte I would jump on it in a heartbeat, then trade Smith for another RB that at least has the oppurtunity to score more than 2-3 points a week. I cant find words to describe how bad Forte's line is this year. I think that Forte is an average back who is cabable of serviceable numbers, but not running behind that line he cant do squat.

I know I am definitely NOT stacked at RB, however with AJ hurt, and no real stud other than him at WR I need to do something soon. Also, I am of the school of trading to get the best starters possible. I know keeping Forte would be wise because of Best's toe injury, however I have to start 3 WR's and until AJ is healthy, I am not going to get much production from the rest of my WRs other than Gaffney here and there.