[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

need help huddlers (wash D out there?)

cbreese

lol, hey CB,

A lot of those guys are very solid PPR guys who I wouldn't go after in a non PPR situation

If I had to pull the trigger I'd go for Jacoby Jones (in case Walter or Johnson goes down to injury), after that Gaffney (in case Royal/Thomas/Lloyd go down), and then Bess (who is a solid bye week filler)

Best of Luck,

WashD

Manningham is clearly the 3rd WR option in NY. He is the only one I would consider dropping for one of the first four on your list. I agree that most of the guys on your list are solid PPR guys. Would think hardest about Bess and Mason as they appear to be #2 WR's in their offenses. Balt and Mia pass offenses looked better last week. Which one will continue to evolve?

J Jones is nursing an injury at the moment and may not play this week, if Brandon Tate is on waivers you might look at him as well since he will be filling the empty spot left by Randy Moss. He is on bye this week though so won't help you this week. Most leagues still have Woodhead listed as a RB so might look at that and make sure you aren't gonna have to use him there. R Williams had one big week, other then that he has been fairly worthless. Naanee is kinda the same as Williams but Naanee is going to get less looks now that the Chargers are at full strength.

I'd say Jones or look into Tate if you don't need them this week, Gaffney or Britt if it's an emergency though.

thanks for the input

so, team is in sig, NON-PPR, td 6pts, 15yds 1pt, start wr,wr,wr/te,te so who best to fill those spots this week?

desean vs sf

driver vs was

dez vs ten

manningham vs hou

OR pick start other listed above?

also, considering picking up moeaki and could play him if better chances than above?

I'd feel real good about starting DeSean Jackson and Donald Driver

I'd roll the dice with Dez over Manningham for the third spot

My reco of Jacoby Jones and the other guys was based on overall upside over the course of this year and not dependent on starting them this week (I wouldn't start any of them this week)

WD