[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

EL151

16 team, Non PPR

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE

I would have to give Thomas Jones and MJD for Chris Johnson. Currently I'm using Jamaal Charles as my other starter. Because of MJD's slow start and how horrible the Jags are, I'm strongly considering this. It would affect my depth losing Thomas Jones, but I feel like my starting lineup would get a big boost going from MJD to Chris Johnson. Thoughts?

I feel like you're getting a pretty sizeable boost there. The Jags line is just horrendous, and aside from a random week from time to time, the air attack isn't helping take any pressure off MJD. And Jones just isn't going to keep his carry numbers up, it's fairly obvious KC is just trying to squeeze every ounce out of him to keep Charles fresh. I'd take it.

I disagree with the last response. Hold onto MJD especially if you plan on making the playoffs. From week 12 to week 15 MJD has a great run schedule facing the giants, colts and raiders in that span. I don't think your gaining anything by taking Johson. Don't get me wrong if you took the trade I wouldn't blame you , but I like MJD the rest of the way, especially this week-Buffalo.