[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Accept this Trade?

ceg1457

I have ben proposed the following trade. I feel like accepting. Wha do you think?

He is offering

Shonn Green and Vincent Jackson

for

Mike Tolbert and CJ Spiller

My Team:

P. Rivers, Sanchez

Roddy White, Colston, Braylon Edwards, Crabtree, Mike Williams (TB)

MJD, LT, R Torain, CJ Spiller, M Tolbert

Zach MIller

Matt Bryant

Minnesota D/ST

Will V Jax play this year?? Also he has Matthews, so we are providing each other handcuffs for our RBs

What do you think?

NO, thats a crazy trade. Shonn Green is probally the biggest RB disappointment of the season. And VJ, well he has huge upside depending on who he signs with. There is a possibility though that he misses the trade deadline, and gets you nothing. Not sold on Tolbert, but he has upside if matthews cant stay healthy. And CJ will compete for the bulk this week with Jackson. I say No go.

I say no way, Jackson has less of a chance to play each week, I have him on my bench and keep him around because I have held on this long. Also, spiller has more upside, The only was Greene has value (a lot at least) is when the jets have a large lead or LT gets hurt,,

I have CJ, barber greene and peterson for my hb's. Hang tough.

Yeah, just have a feeling LT may wear down and Greene could emerge again... who knows

Feel like Spiller could fizzle since BUF will be playing from behind all year long....

Maybe I'm reaching and Jackson will be the biggest bust of thm all?