[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Buy AJ while low?

APinMN

So I am considering trying to buy AJ at a lower price...his team is weak and 0-4, while Im 4-0 and pretty deep. Here are the WR's and RB's....

MY team:

WR- Boldin, Harvin and Collie

RB- Rice, PT, Best, Hillis, Tobert and MBush

HIS team:

WR- Austin, AJ, Mike Wallace, Nate Washington, Danny Amendola

RB- DW, Spiller and Hightower

We are in a .5ppr league....While I have 3 solid WR's I feel Im a little weak just due to so few (and Collie dinged up, however I see Moss really helping Harvin out) and would like to use my RB depth to bolster the wr corps. What would be a good/fair enough trade?

I'm thinking of something like MBush/Tolbert for AJ but not sure if it is fair enough. I guess I could go for Austin as well...but losing him and AJ out/banged up would really hurt his team I think while I can wait through AJ's injury...what would you guys offer if anything?

So I am considering trying to buy AJ at a lower price...his team is weak and 0-4, while Im 4-0 and pretty deep. Here are the WR's and RB's....

MY team:

HIS team:

We are in a .5ppr league....While I have 3 solid WR's I feel Im a little weak just due to so few (and Collie dinged up, however I see Moss really helping Harvin out) and would like to use my RB depth to bolster the wr corps. What would be a good/fair enough trade?

I'm thinking of something like MBush/Tolbert for AJ but not sure if it is fair enough. I guess I could go for Austin as well...but losing him and AJ out/banged up would really hurt his team I think while I can wait through AJ's injury...what would you guys offer if anything?

I think he might do it if you throw in a pile of sh!t

MY team:

HIS team:

I have AJ in my big money league and wouldnt take this trade and would laugh at the offer completely, not trying to be offensive at all. MBush is #2 RB on a kinda crappy team, and Tolbert is a #2 RB as well but on a better team. Neither of these RB's are starters and are sketchy at best with value dependent on the #1's going down to be of any value. AJ will recover this year and start putting up sick numbers again. AJ will carry you at the end of the year.