[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Santonio Holmes

miccione

As Mr. Holmes returns to the playing field this week, he assumes the role of the #3 WR for the Jets.

Cotchery has not had a very productive season thus far, and I can see Holmes becoming the starter as quickly as next week, and maybe even today.

The question is whether or not Holmes will have huge upside for the remainder of the season.

In my situation, I have to decide who to drop if I pick up Holmes. Marshall, Nicks, Jennings, Murphy, Gaffney and Royal are my WR's. Royal is the most expendable, or Gaffney, but they both start for the Broncos, who have the most passing yardage of any team this year.

Do I take a chance on Holmes, or stand pat?

I'm not quite as Holmes-giddy as others, I think he could be like a Lee Evans type, only on a good team.

You know, 2 catches for 34 yards one week, 5 catches for 80 yards & 2 TDs another week, then back to 3-40-0 a few weeks in a row.

Edited by JUMbotron