[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help with a Trade

I first threw out something rediculous to gauge his interest. L. Moore & M. Tolbert for J. Charles & M. Wallace. He countered with J. Charles & M. Wallace for M. Austin. I have declined that and asked what it would take to get just Charles. I really want both, but I can't give up too much for possible stars. I need to know that if I give up a stud I will get one in return. I have enough gambles on my team already.

My Roster

Flacco, Roth

Rice, T. Jones, Tolbert, Torain, Lynch, Greene

Austin, Nicks, C. Johnson, Floyd, Knox, L. Moore

D. Clark

His Roster

Brady, E. Manning

Bradshaw, F. Jones, Buckhaulter, Charles, R. Williams

Driver, Harvin, Gaffney, Cribbs, Wallace

Z. Miller, Whitten

I would do the Austin for Charles/Wallace deal. I think Wallace will be a solid WR2 and looking at your roster, you can live without Austin having Nicks, Megatron and Floyd already. Austin has been tough, but with a Rice/Charles backfield and the potential for Charles to start getting more touches, like he did yesterday... could be dynamite...

I'd do the deal on the table without looking back

Also to add, its a keeper leauge, and Austin is definitely one of three that I would keep. I could still see 3 easy keepers without Austin, though.

The more I think about trading Austin, the more I am coming around to it. All three have already had byes, so that's not an issue. Wallace will do much better with Ben, and I hope that Charles will take over as number one. Also I would have both Chiefs on my team, so if they ever quit RBBC, I will be golden. The Chiefs say they are fine with RBBC, but the Indy game says otherwise.

I may do the trade, but I definitely have to think about it for a while...

Does anyone think Floyd is a legit #1? Would Megatron for Charles be a fair trade, or for that matter a smart trade on my part? I would leave me slacking at backup WR. Although, on the wire is Mike Williams TB, Amendola, Douglas ATL, and similar prospects.

Edited by chrisarmstrong07