[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Bowe for Johnson?

Slugs3511

I am seriously debating snatching up Johnson for Bowe....Should I make the leap to Bill instead of a Chief...

The Chiefs have an easy WR schedule and so do the Bills, what's everyone's opinions here...

1 ppr, 1 pt every 10 rush/rec, 6 pt TDs

Start 2 RBs, 2 WRs and a flex from these two positions....

RBS: MJD, Karim, Bradshaw, Felix

WRs: Bowe, White, D. Jackson, and Bess...

Should I do it?

Thanks for the advice...

I at most would stick with Bowe for one more week, to see if you get a rebound performance after he maybe cost KC the game with that dropped TD. If Amendola is available i would pick him up, what worries me about Johnson is his scoring is all TD related. Not alot of catches and yards, but regardless of who its for Bowe is very droppable.

Bowe is awful. I dropped him after week 1 and don't regret it. The only reason I drafted him was because he was sitting there at Round 9 and I was hoping for one solid week so I could trade him based on name recognition. I would drop him fast for plenty of other receivers, including Johnson.

i would hold on to bowe........unless something changes (like he keeps dropping balls and coach finally says yer done)...he's still the #1 wr in KC and a red zone threat.....i think this week should be a real good test against houston.....should be alot of activity and i predict a few shots down the field for bowe....personally i would rather him sit on my bench and suck then drop him and have him put up 120 and 2 touches in week 15 against a team that has no wr depth right now and would keep starting him