[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

[2 Trades] Colston for Jennings :: Hillis for C.Benson

terminat00r

What do you guys think? Please check my lineup which is in my signature. Also, I am confident my team will make the playoffs, should I be considering end of season matchups?

Trade 1:

My Marques Colston for his Greg Jennings. I heard that GB is making an effort to get Jennings more involved.

Trade 2:

My Peyton Hillis for his Cedric Benson. Seems pretty straightforward, I'm not sure where I stand on this.

I appreciate all help.

Edited by terminat00r

peyton hillis can be sold high right now. Benson has a nice matchup for most of the remainder of the season. Could go either way this one...

Jennings is running low on yardage, but he only posted 4 TD's last season. Has he peaked already and is on the decline? With all the options Rodgers has, I am really worried about Jennings no matter what the reports say.

Last time I checked the Bengals had a tough schedule for the rest of the season. But I'm in love with Hillis. I got him in my league and he's the guy i trust most. Jerome Harrison isnt even getting any looks anymore so if it were me I'd stick with Hillis. But yeah I dunno about Jennings either. If anything it looks like Drivers getting more looks than him. Same thing with Maclin and Desean in Philly. Deseans the better receiver but teams are doing such a good job of shutting down him down that Maclins getting more looks.