[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Miles Austin, Rodney White, or Larry Fitzgerald?

troy_21

I could give up Fitzgerald, Shonne Greene and Vincent Jackson for DeAngelo Williams, Javid best (or jamal Charles) and dwanye bowe.

or (planning on making a counter offer which would be)

I could give up Rodney White or Miles Austin, Greene and Vincent Jackson for Best, Charles and Bowe.

I dont know how many players start in each position, but it looks like you could use an upgrade at RB.

Fitzgerald did well this last week....but no WR is better than the QB throwing to him. I dont trust him to put up good numbers every week. Vincent Jackson might sign up for the rest of the season now, but that doesnt mean that he'll be a big producer straight away. He wont be readyFloyd and Gates have been doing really well. Shonne Greene is the weak part of a two punch atm.

DeAngelo cant be trusted this year, Not much value there.

It is close, and you would probably be better off with a deal that gives you both Best and Charles, but it seems far fetched that he will go for such a deal.

I think I would go for this deal, but I dont want to rule on best vs Charles.