[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bye week roster management...

TopGun

Hey guys, I have another job for you.

My team...(non-ppr, 15 player roster, 10 team league, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, K, DEF)

QB: Romo, Orton

RB: MJD, Gore, Turner, Lynch

WR: Wayne, White, Megatron, Colston, S. Holmes

TE: Cooley, Gonzo

K: Bryant

DEF: SDC

I need 1 more WR to cover Wayne's and Megatron's week 7 bye. Crabtree (@CAR wk 7) and M. Williams-TBB (vs. STL wk 7) are on the WW. Might need for longer depending on Megatron's shoulder injury.

I also need a RB to cover week 9 byes for Gore and MJD. I have Lynch (vs. NYG wk 9) on roster, or I could possibly pick up J. Stewart (vs. NOS wk 9) if I were to drop Lynch.

What's the best way to cover my bye weeks?

a.) Drop S. Holmes and pick up (Crabtree or M. Williams-TBB...choose1).

b.) Drop Lynch and pick up 1 of the WRs mentioned above (choose 1)?

c.) Drop both Holmes and Lynch to pick up both WRs. Hope to get either Lynch or Stewart back after a couple more weeks to evaluate the best of Holmes/Crabtree/Williams. Possibly work out a trade in this time...

d.) Other...please do not suggest a trade though as I'm trying like crazy to do that already, and have been for weeks.

Thanks!

You have such nice depth at WR that I wouldnt be too worried about dropping Holmes. You'll be set for the play off weeks anyway with Wayne, White, Megatron, Colston depending on the health, matchups etc.

I'd just go with option A: drop holmes and pick up M Williams. Cant believe he is still available in your league :P

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

I had Crabtree ranked higher, but I do like Williams a lot.

What do we think about dropping Gonzo as well as Lynch to pick both of the WRs up? It seems like TEs are a dime a dozen this year....Pettigrew, Moeaki, Watson, Olsen all still on WW if Cooley cools down.

I don't see Lynch being much of a threat, and if one of these WRs has a few big games before I have to dump one, they could be nice trade bait.