[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 2 RB for this weekend....

DubGeek

No Ryan Torain, Green-Ellis etc you can pick up? There is a real danger that Addai wont be playing this weekend, Kuhn cant be trusted BUT if Rodgers has to sit out, they will probably run the ball more. Hillis faces the steelers, so that kinda sucks too but he is definitely your #1 RB at the moment.

Because of the Addai injury I would start Hillis and Kuhn, but before that I would definitely check out the waiver wire first.

Edited by ynot78

And you got one of the best TE's in the league sitting out behind the best TE in the league. Unless you got a 2 TE league, why not trade keller and someone like addai for someone like LT or someone a little worse? It's hard to find a good TE in FF so you could defiantly try to take advantage of that.

Anyway for your problem this week I don't think Kuhns gonna even see many touches this week. And if you're hoping for a goal line TD with kuhn he's only got one this season so don't hold your breath. Defiantly just take the chance and pray Addai starts this week

I'm in a 16 league team, so there is nothing (and I mean nothing) on the waiver wire, lol. I've tried trading both Keller+Whomever and always get turned down. Right now Addai is expected to start, but he'll probably get limited reps. Maybe I'll go the Keller+Addai route to see if someone else will bite.

You listed some of the best runningbacks, try to downgrade your offer a little bit, thats asking alot.

I made the offers 24hrs.. I'll start high and then look to downgrade if all are rejected :wacko: From an overall average points standpoint, they are good offers.

Edited by DubGeek

None of the three will have a good game, but Id play Hillis and Addai..Id actually never play Kuhn...

Id gamble that green bay guy coming off the pup list maybe if he's still available and drop Kuhn. Maybe shoot for a trade for Shonn Greene, Ronnie Brown, Felix Jones or another talented buy low guy.