[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Possible Trade

neon_24

lookin to get a more consistent QB im sick of Schaub's deer in the headlights bulldiaper dirt, i origionaly targeted Orton with Hillis and he almost bit on it but now he is coming back and asking for one of my WRs Hakeem Nicks or Brandon Lloyd who i just picked up from the WW after THE SAME GUY dropped him a week eariler. my roster is in my sig non ppr, the way im leaning right now is to give him Nicks, that would give me Orton plus his favorite target, i think that makes a nice double points situation when they hook up, and i have D Thomas on the bench if the wheels fall off of Lloyd. But GDI Nicks catches everything that comes his way and Eli likes him allot. Oh and NYG have a nice matchup in Det this week

WHIR as usual thanks guys

Edited by neon_24

Ya something like that happened to me. Traded R. Moss and D. Keller for Arian Foster and the guy dropped Brandon Lloyd for some reason. Anyway since its a non PPR I'd give him Hakeem for Orton. Thing is, who are you gonna get to replace him? Anyone in your league pick up Deion Branch yet?

Well if there's someone in your roster who you're easily willing to drop I'd go ahead and pick him up. It's a gamble because he hasn't even played a game with NE since he just got traded back from Seattle but he was on the team in 05 when they won it and him and brady loved each other. I already picked him up in the one league that I care about (had to drop brandon jackson to get him).