[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FFootball Team Mess

cthomte

I'm having trouble figuring out who I need to start and trade with all of the injuries and trades going on.. advice and input is needed. Here is my team starters and benched. Below I'll give my input and reasons of worry..

Starters:

QB - Mark Sanchez

RB - Adrian Peterson

RB - Jahvid Best

RB/WR - Hakeem Nicks

WR - Austin Collie

WR - Santonio Holmes

TE - Aaron Hernandez

D /ST - Falcons

K - Stephen Gostkowski

Benched:

QB - Chad Henne

WR Options - Danny Amendola :: Roy E. Williams :: Deion Branch

TE - Marcedes Lewis

D/ST - Packers

K - Matt Bryant

Im currently trying to trade someone who has Marshawn Lynch benched right now.

My concerns are in my RB depth obviously but mainly with Jahvid Best, is his fantasy value now low for the rest of the season? Im betting the Giants D will contain him just as easily as Foster was contained. If I get Marshawn Lynch should I start him over Best? What might be a good starting trade for Best? I think I could work a trade for Pierre Thomas with Best in the mix.. is this an option?

Also my concerns are with Austin Collie -> his injury worries me in the limit of looks he might receive from Peyton Manning as well as him being able to perform like he has been. Take a chance with Danny Amendola? Williams? Im not very impressed by Deion Branch but figured picking him up couldn't hurt in-case he decides start playing well (although im thinking more looks will be going to Aaron Hernandez).

Adrian Peterson... Weird to say he might worry me but with how Brett Favre is playing in not giving Peterson as many looks as he should be receiving. BUT, seeing how many times Favre was grabbing his elbow I'm thinking 'All Day' might be all day again... but if I'm thinking this? Is every other NFL team? Its hard to say Peterson can be shut down.. but if he turns into the only weapon with Favres arm hurt? Work a trade for LT and Bradshaw?

I might be over thinking a bit too much here.. but I am 4-1 and don't want to stop my wins there.

Any help is appreciated..

Last year I'd slap myself for saying this but go for LT. He finally what he's been missing the last couple of seasons and is on fire again. I'm having the same problem with Collie myself and it's a toss up between Santana Moss and Amendola. Usually I'd start moss but that game against Philly where he didn't have a single catch scares me. I dont have the exact same problem as you but I know I'm benching him. Last week he saw limited time and it's probably gonna be the same situation this week. If i were you though I'd put Amendola in.

What do you think about this trade?

Receive Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG RB

Receive LaDainian Tomlinson, NYJ RB

Receive Andre Johnson, Hou WR

Send Adrian Peterson, Min RB

Send Jahvid Best, Det RB

Send Roy E. Williams, Dal WR

Is this a fair trade? Should I replace williams with a bigger name?

Edited by cthomte

Well, the trade was made. Anyone think im dumb?

My Starters:

Mark Sanchez

L.T

Bradshaw

Andre Johnson

Santonio Holmes ---> or Collie // Amendola?

Hakeem Nicks

Aaron Hernandez ---> or Marcedes Lewis?

Falcons D

Gostkowski

Edited by cthomte