[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jahvid Best trade consideration

QB1

Granted Jahvid Best's value was the highest after his Week 2 explosion, but is there any Jahvid Best movement in your leagues?

Would it be outlandish to trade Jahvid Best, for say.... Marshawn Lynch?

Jahvid Best's upcoming schedule is @NYG, BYE, WAS, NYJ, @BUF, @DAL, NE

Marshawn Lynch's upcoming schedule is @CHI, ARI, @OAK, NYG, @ARI, @NO, KC

Or perhaps another RB that is currently ranked "lower" than Best, such as Felix Jones?

Is Jahvid Best a better Sell, Buy, or Hold?

Wouldn't even consider Lynch...probably not Jones either but Jones supposedly will be more involved in the offense in the near future, and seemed to be a little more last week. Might consider that but I still don't think I would do it at this time.

I'd hold on to him, he just healed up from that toe injury and could have more big games soon.

It was actually part of a multi-player trade I was considering...

I'd be giving up Jahvid Best, Michael Crabtree, and either (Brent Celek/Ben Watson)

for

Marshawn Lynch, Hines Ward, and Aaron Hernandez

Seattle has the easiest RB schedule from Weeks 6-10, Hines Ward gets Big Ben back, and Aaron Hernandez sounds like he'll be a bigger part of the offense... and all three are passed their bye weeks... I'm in first place in my division and have the highest scoring team in the league...

Actually, I don't even know what I was thinking... I was just a little weary of Best's upcoming schedule and really want Aaron Hernandez...

16 Team League PPR

QB Vick, Freeman

RB Ray Rice, Jahvid Best, Ryan Torain, Keiland Williams

WR Roddy White, Randy Moss, Michael Crabtree, Johnny Knox, Brandon Tate

TE Brent Celek, Ben Watson

with the above mentioned proposal, I think YOU are giving up the 2 best players in the whole deal. Best is by far the best player in the deal and I think Crabtree might be second after seeing how involved he is with the new O coordinators scheme. I like Hernandez going forward too, but he isn't worth what you are giving up in my opinion. I understand Seattle having a good schedule coming up are you really going to trust a RB from Seattle and for that matter, Seattle all together??? Just my take.... good luck.

Thanks for the assist guys! You kind of confirmed what I was thinking in my head... no real reason to bust up a good thing I have going... I was just a little weary of Jahvid's turf toe and think back to when it destroyed Run DMc's year a couple seasons ago. Also, I might be over-hyping Aaron Hernandez and Marshawn Lynch's arrival in Seattle... the worst part is, is that Marshawn Lynch pretty much ruined my season 2 years back when Buffalo had a "great schedule"... burn me once shame on you, burn me twice shame on me :wacko:

Again, thanks for the assist!