[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Help - need to make a decision today

NYCDOG

Guys I have a chance to pick up Boldin as my #2WR but have to pull the trigger today. BJax is worthless but the other guy will take him with Maclin for Boldin.

I guess the real question is who do you think is more valuable the rest of the season:

Boldin or Maclin?

I think you get a little more consistency with Maclin, but I go with Boldin here because he wil get you more points in the long run. He will have bigger games and should be adding consistency as the season progresses. Flacco is young and will learn to use Boldin in time. The only setback is that Maclin is usually not double teamed or "taken out of a game" by a shutdown corner. It is really almost a toss up but if depth is not an issue (you should post your entire team when asking for advice) then I go with Boldin.

Thx for the feedback Scooby. Depth at RB is not an issue at all which is why I neglected to post my roster. My other RBs are Foster, Bradshaw, Best and Mathews. My other WRs are Wayne, TO and MWilliams (TB). Non-PPR

Agree with you on Maclin being more consistent, but Boldin having higher upside. Still torn myself. Any one else? help a brother out